Our Factory Spec Liquid Cooled 356-A “S” Coachwork is a unique open 356 adapted to fit modern Subaru engines with electronically controlled fuel injectors. Features roll up power side glass windows, and hot water based heating to keep you warm on a brisk day. This 356 will fit perfectly into your busy lifestyle and run flawlessly as a daily driver allowing you to have it all! Choose between original style bucket or Roadster “D” reclining seats to add your personal touch. Whether you are looking for a three season sports car or simple timeless style our Factory Spec Liquid Cooled Intermeccanica “S” Coachwork proves that modern classics do exist!
Factory Spec Liquid Cooled Intermeccanica “S” $79,900 (International price)
Rolling Factory Spec Liquid Cooled Intermeccanica “S” coachwork $57,670 (U.S. export price)
All United States export Intermeccanica products are sold less engine and transmission.
- Custom built to accept liquid cooled fuel injected Subaru engines
- Exquisit interior with all orignal details and only top quality materials
- Power roll up glass side windows with positive seal at windshield, hidden switches
- Choice of original style bucket seats (in two width) or Roadster “D” reclining seats
- Modern hot water based heating and air conditioning (optional) with 3 speed fresh air fan
- Low Bow or High bow Speedster Stayfast top with half tonneau
- Custom North American made exact VDO reproduction instrument set
- 914 strut front suspension with rack and pinion steering
- 4 wheel disc brakes
Modern Liquid Cooled Intermeccanica “S” full specification sheet here